Sunday, February 20, 2011

Change: it starts with me

The word change may be taken as a verb which means to be different or as a noun which refers to the act of being different. Simple isn't it? But it makes the most sense out of its five letters and single syllable.

Nothing is permanent in this world, except change. That is not only a quote form the Internet nor an intellection from a person's hypothetical thinking. It is a universal fact, an inevitable truth with a scientific basis.

Back when I was in my first year of High School, I had always argued with my brother about this. I seem to not be able to accept it. But at some point in my life, I came to realize that it is an essential part of life. I was mocking myself of being a genius for not understanding change up until then.

Change starts with me. If I can't even change myself for the better, how can I give others the push to change too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home