Friday, February 4, 2011

Magandang pagsasamahan tungo sa maayos at maunlad na lipunan.

United we stand, divided we fall. This I think is the most common phrase when it comes to this thing called “unity”. It’s a five letter word with three syllables. We encounter it almost everyday and yet people find it hard to define the word. By this mere second, would you be able to tell me what it means, even just in your own words?

Were you able to do it? I can’t blame you though. I get it if it took you a minute or two to think about it. People tend to understand unity as a positive idea and remain as such, a word that is always conceived but never believed in by its so-called enforcers by name. That is why it’s never achieved. Every time someone speaks about this, all I hear is “blah blah blah.”

Many of the youth today try their best. And it’s a good move. But I wonder how much time it will consume. I hope it won’t be too late because this ship of ours is sinking in chaos faster than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home