Thursday, January 27, 2011

The 3rd Curtain Closes.

On the 18th of January, another slice of life had gone through our systems. That day, most of my classmates took their PT. But the case was different on our side. We went through the process of answering the difficult test items on ICT IV, on the 24th, thus I considered that day as the end point of the 3rd chapter of this subject.

Well a few days wasn't that much of a help for me to prepare myself. Although I haven't seen my paper yet, I know that I got a low score, if not a very low one. I hate the fact that I can't blame anyone but myself. I didn't have that much time to review. Oh wait, I didn't have notes from the first place. And just to make it worse, I barely scored a week or two of attendance on ICT IV. Most of the times, I was out and being reviewed by madame A. My greatest gratitudes to our teacher, ma'am Vera Cruz for understanding my abusive absence from her class.

Haven't you noticed something off the hook yet? I haven't mentioned anything about our topics and activities yet. I don't remember the details but what I can scuffle from my mind is the topic which has something to do about hyperlink tags. Our exers (?) was all about putting that "a href" thing. Even our project was concerned about making a file with links.

There's nothing else I can say. I'll just try to do a better job this 4th Grading Period. Go go go guys! We can do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home